Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NDP the winners

This is just a short post, I am electioned out - well the NDP are now the government with at last count 31 seats which means they have a majority government - which means we now will have the same ruling party for the next 4 years. Good bad indifferent - well it has been an exciting night with the winners being declared before one ballot was counted. Now we will see what will happen next - I think it is important to remember that we have just come from 10years of PC rule so the changes will not be overnight - what I hope changes right away is the tone of the government - as it has been very oppressive especially over the last 3 years. Times they are a changing, hopefully the NDP will still operate left of center -my left not my mirrored reflections left which would be right...ah whatever - good night

No comments: